His smile just goes to show how much he loves his new friend!
Toffie loves to explore and run. With this product it gives him the freedom to run around yet I still have control of him. It's very cute and soft and I love how it functions as a harness and a backpack. The tail is removable with a secure buckle and the backpack has a small insert in the back for your child to carry a small toy or even a snack in it.
The tail - Is like a safety net - it’s there if he needs it.
I think the Harness Buddy is definitely worth its price and I highly recommend it to any parent of a toddler or young child. Your child will definitely love it as a cuddly toy that they can carry. It has made our day outs enjoyable and fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment